-
July 22nd, 2004, 09:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Just saw the cover of the Newsletter TMP is handing out at SDCC

..shows annimated Spawn in the upper left ... any one know what the scoop is?
-
July 22nd, 2004, 09:35 PM
#2
-megalithanod
Guest
Maybe there will be some info tomorrow in the NEWS update....
-
July 22nd, 2004, 09:52 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I hope that's not the style they're going with.
Looks like he belongs with the Aqua Teens. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 22nd, 2004, 09:55 PM
#4
Inactive Member
It's not much different than the sketches for the original HBO series....
-
July 22nd, 2004, 09:57 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I just hope that they can get Keith David back as his voice!
-
July 22nd, 2004, 09:58 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I guess it just looks weird with a light background. [img]confused.gif[/img]
I hope they do keep with the style of the HBO series. And after reading Todd's Maxim interview, it seems they're going to continue where they left off instead of starting over. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
July 22nd, 2004, 09:59 PM
#7
-megalithanod
Guest
yes, it wouldn't be the same with out that voice attached to it!
-
July 23rd, 2004, 12:09 AM
#8
Inactive Member
WHat?!?! no saturday morning cartoon? Damn. Now I gota wait for the dvd to come out. The HBO series was awesome, hope they bring more out then more after that then more and more etc. etc. AH you get the idea.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks